Thursday, September 4, 2008

Did you hear about David and Jonathan?




And David said,with tears in his eyes-
God, you care more for me than Jonathan does?
Jonathan,my best friend and brother.. You love me more than he does?
Hey, i cant just understand that.
Are You a fool too, who believes in me? Jonathan believes in me.
Even when i let him down, he believes in me.
I cant hear your voice Lord, but your heart is shedding tears and love all over the place.
You think i can stand and fight and be king, when i have just run away, yet again?
Jonathan does. Both of you are fools. You and Jonathan..
Will You love Jonathan like he loves me, God?
Please do.
He is all alone. Be with Him. Take away all i have and bless him, if that has to be done.
Dont be angry with him.
i know You have more reasons to be angry with me, than to be angry with him.
But still, i know Jonathan. It will hurt him a lot if You get angry with him.

When i have made mistakes, both You and Jonathan seek me out.
You both scour the face of this land, looking for me, until You see my tear-streaken face afar off and close by,
now running, now grabbing and hugging..
Now crying and now rebuking..
Now and forever lovingly, amen.
"He is my brother, no one touches him", "He is my son, no one disciplines him but Me."
"You are gonna be king, David, you just see!" "I have called you by name; you are Mine."
"i will lay my life for you, David.." "I loved you as you are; I have died for you..Up!"




3 comments:

EzSqueeze0120 said...

Hi I really enjoyed reading this blog, I was just wondering if any of this conversation between God and David is in the bible? And if so which passages? I would really like to be able to show this to people right out of the bible. Thanks!

-Edward

If you want you can email a response to jmagallanez@gmail.com.

dead~shot said...

Hi Edward..

I am not sure if there is any passage which records such a conversation.

But its my guess, just like you must have felt, that for David there may have been even more intense talks with God than this one :)

I am just curious now- u want to show this out of the Bible to people. Why..?

EzSqueeze0120 said...

Not people, sorry I should have been more specific, just one in particular who is struggling with coming out and the abusive way his mom has been treating him.