Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just 2 Daddies..

Rush ma man,your Big Daddy is here..
Rush ma man,Judgement cometh and that too soon. Soon..?

Frankly,my ego needs its food. So my ego and me,we both dine. chew. mmm.. write clever scraps,write cool blogs. food. hungry hogs. both of us. i am expecting you to appreciate my blog,wonder at my prowess, of course it matters to my dear ego,what did you think?

You know what,am wondering.. i will write as i want to, as i feel i should. this is someone else's life,not my ego's. i hate it. this pedestal of mine on which i place my ego, i hate it. when i see that Daddy with a palpitating heart, the eyes once sparkling now dark,whatever little flame there was,blown away. yes,yes my hands shoot up into the air. ME ME !! i did it ! It was me !

2 Daddys..
Both living Sacrifices.. One still Lives, i dont know about the other.
One, father to his sheep and kids. The other, father to him who shatters his Greenhouse of Hopes.
One made himself of no reputation and killed himself,out of Love. The other doesnt know about this Daddy..i never told him.
One, watches as i type this. Love and Holy Justice. The other,sleeps-completely exhausted. Or maybe he's just having another sleepless night.

what do i do now.. both Daddies watching me. One's Love awaits me and my sins. The Other,awaits my consequences.

i Can go on. man,my ego's just enjoying it. mmm... but there's a Linkin Park song which goes like- SHUT UP when am talking to you, SHUT UP, SHUT UP !