Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sorry, people of Mumbai..

I only hope nothing like this will ever happen again, brothers and sisters in Mumbai.

I wish i could say that nothing like this will ever happen again.
I want to say that so desperately, want to say that nothing like what happened in the cold, callous month of November 2008 will ever happen again here, but both you and me..
The world is not fair. Isnt that True?
The world we live in is usually neither merciful nor kind. Even the terrorists will hold that to be true.

I wish nothing like this ever happened, Mumbai.

I wish I could guarantee complete protection for all of us.. all of us.. but.. i aint perfect.

Just hope them gun-totters wont find another loophole.

I dont even know why i am saying sorry, as if that will change Anything.

Maybe it's somebody else's words that i am mouthing.

And now, silence would be better nah?

Be Alert.
Be Hopeful.

Dont give up on love. Please.

No comments: