Saturday, August 30, 2008

I want you,to take my world apart. Be MY GUEST , God !

i have reached a stone wall in my journey.
Yes. A stone wall.
Right on the road.
I want to travel ON the road.
And the problem is this stone wall.
This road is narrow, or atleast thats what i think.
Breaking this wall down needs a bulldozer man.
Did i tell you that i was driving a bulldozer.
My bulldozer has never failed to pull down a wall,stone or concrete.
but i am not using the ignition keys this time, before this wall.
Somehow,i feel that leaving the wall alone is better than bringing down the wall.
But then i have felt lot of other things in my life which have been pathetic,to put it mildly.
i am trying to convince myself that i dont need to pull down the stone wall.
That i can sit on this side of the road the rest of my days.
but MUMMEE, The Road on the other side is Brighter !
i wanna be there- i Wanna BE THERE.
i want to drive on.
the bulldozer will ram into the wall and the road shall grow brighter as it goes.
ofcourse, there will be blood.
yes there will be Blood. that has been the Standard Operating Procedure for ages.
Blood must flow.
But blood will fall on the brighter side of the road.
And that matters.

Like i said- i want you to take my world apart. (thats a song by Jars of Clay :) )
i might look scared. i might look as if i dont wanna get hurt.
but i need you to take my world apart.

No comments: