Friday, July 18, 2008

Breach in Security- Red Alert !


A Man's security is best breached when he has failed in defending his beloved ones.

Now who do we turn to?
I can see,from above, one man trapped willingly and
11 others fleeing.
Spreading like the rays of the setting son.

I can smell their fear
Why, i know i have it in here.

I spray myself with that same smell
Every single time i fail to stand up
to free dignity.

Every single time i fail to protect,
out of fear of a violent face.
Out of fear of what all different ways will
they misunderstand me this time?

But it's fine.
You chose personal comfort over
confrontation.

Did i do that?
It's so different (is it TDK ?) than me.

I dont think so.
I knew when it would come to this
You would fail.

But when you return, stregthen
your brethren.

Next time
see the fighter You always wanted me to be.


Catch it live,
Stern, gentle,
firm, calm
somebody hand me some eucalyptus balm
it's ok.. fight it man, fight man, you dont need the balm.

Stand up Stand up hey HEY !
When the hand reaches out in despair..
When you are weary,you know you are
weak, and (thanks S&G)
feeling small,
your tears, I will dry them all.

my cheeks are ready Lord
PLEASE ! my cheeks are ready.

No comments: