Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What Dreams May Come..

I have not been really fascinated by the realm of dreams.
That maybe because i am dead scared of my dreams.

Honest.

See,i am not talking about nightmares here. I have my share of nightmares but i am not That thrilled by them that i would have an account of them.

What aches me is the fact that my dreams are sooooooo weird.
Their consequences are weird.
YES,i know most dreams are not Supposed to make sense and i know that you too have weird dreams,but my dreams take my own case yaar!

Freak,why must i dream about me and a friend(i WONT tell you who,ok?) standing near a tree on a busy city road,looking at each other and then decide that we should Marry(?!?!)..then we go declare it to our mutual friends,who are having snacks nearby.. They smile wicked smiles and start throwing the snacks at us (ok,now THAT'S not weird.)

Thats just the one i had last night ok.. i will not talk about the "other" ones because i cherish sanity online.

Now,the Consequences.
Many of my friends can testify to the fact that i talk in my sleep. (i still officially maintain that this is a conspiracy.) My ex-roomates tell me of the unfortunate day when they heard me yelling "Press Spacebar! Press SPACEBAR!" in my sleep. (Yes,i play computer games..BACK OFF!)
Today morning,another friend was scared away when he woke up and heard someone howling and moaning. It seems that i was "singing" in my sleep,and then i graduated to speaking words like "Journals" and "Rapture" ,which was when he thought it would be infinitely wise to get outta there.
And then, when i finally woke up (phew!),i had tears in my eyes.
YES,i had tears in my eyes and i was feeling sad and i DONT-REMEMBER-WHY !!!

Those of you who are headed for their phones and are looking up the phone book for mental asylums,are requested not to do so. My dreams wont harm you,so let it be.
As for me,i would be so glad to find exhaustive notes by my bed everytime i wake up after a weird dream.

Good(!)night..

No comments: